Not really abandoned
It's been a while since my last post, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up the ghost for this blog. It's just been difficult finding time to write, and even more difficult about what sort of subject matter to include. It helps that this journal of sorts isn't directly linked to 10Connects.com, at least not yet.
Several of our meteorologists are getting their own Blogger accounts set up, with the intention of using them on our brand new weather site, ForecastFirst.com. It still might have a bug or two to be worked out, but I'm pretty pleased with the overall result. ForecastFirst is intended to be a year-round weather product, but it definitely should come in handy during our rainy season.
In baseball news, the Rays are slowly climbing the ladder back into serious contention for the AL East. Despite the various setbacks and injuries the Rays have encountered, they haven't given up and I hope to see them fighting off the Yankees and Red Sox come September.
The next game I'll be going to at the Trop will be against the Phillies June 23rd. I spent a good hunk of my childhood living in a Philadelphia suburb, so I found myself somewhat conflicted as my National League team faced off against my American League team in last year's World Series. I was rooting for the Rays to win it all, but I conceded that if there was to be one team to beat them, I wanted it to be Philadelphia. Besides, a World Series victory would've simply been icing on the cake; the real victory was beating Boston in the playoffs.
Several of our meteorologists are getting their own Blogger accounts set up, with the intention of using them on our brand new weather site, ForecastFirst.com. It still might have a bug or two to be worked out, but I'm pretty pleased with the overall result. ForecastFirst is intended to be a year-round weather product, but it definitely should come in handy during our rainy season.
In baseball news, the Rays are slowly climbing the ladder back into serious contention for the AL East. Despite the various setbacks and injuries the Rays have encountered, they haven't given up and I hope to see them fighting off the Yankees and Red Sox come September.
The next game I'll be going to at the Trop will be against the Phillies June 23rd. I spent a good hunk of my childhood living in a Philadelphia suburb, so I found myself somewhat conflicted as my National League team faced off against my American League team in last year's World Series. I was rooting for the Rays to win it all, but I conceded that if there was to be one team to beat them, I wanted it to be Philadelphia. Besides, a World Series victory would've simply been icing on the cake; the real victory was beating Boston in the playoffs.











0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home